Tangy Pork Chops
Nobody is going to bust your chops over this recipe. These tangy and saucy pork chops will quickly become a family favorite. You won't hear anyone complaining about the soft and tender meat. Give it a try!
For 0004 Person(s)
- 4 pork chop with bone
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) Montreal steak seasoning
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 cup(s) Ketchup
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- Dress pork chops with garlic powder, and steak seasoning.
- In a warmed skillet, brown chops in olive oil on both sides. Remove excess fat and oil from pan.
- In a separate bowl, mix ketchup and brown sugar.
- Place half of the sauce in crockpot, then place pork chops on top, and add remaining sauce on top.
- Cover and cook on low to medium heat for 4-6 hours or until meat is tender and soft.
- Serve and enjoy!