Easy Pasta Salad
When you're looking for a cold side that will most certainly resonate with those hungry mouths, you'll find it with this colorful pasta salad. It's a quick fix that goes well with just about any staple. Give it a twirl tonight.
For 4 Person(s)
- 1/2 box of tri-color spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced fat monterey jack cheese
- 1/3 cup(s) red onion, chopped
- 1/2 large red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced black olives
- 4 tablespoon(s) light Italian dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- In a medium bowl, toss cheese, onion, red pepper and olives.
- Add dressing, salt and pepper and toss again covering all mixture thoroughly.
- Serve immediately or after being chilled. .