Basil Roasted Pepper Pasta
Searching for quick and easy recipes that pack a nutritional punch? Get back to the basics. This basic roasted pepper pasta is as simple as it gets. A handful of ingredients and a few easy steps make for a dinner that won't disappoint.
For 0004 Person(s)
- 1/2 package elbow macaroni
- 1 3/4 cup(s) roasted red peppers, chopped
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 cup(s) mozzarella balls halved
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 4 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- Cook pasta 1 minute less than directed on box.
- Drain pasta then drizzle with olive oil.
- Mix red pepper, mozzarella, basil, salt and pepper.
- Add vinegar to each individual plate right before serving.
- Serve warm or chilled.