Sweet Potato Casserole
Casseroles aren't typically associated with healthy eating. However, this sweet potato bake changes all the rules. Rich in nutrients, it truly doesn't get any better than this.
For 0004 Serving(s)
- 3 cup(s) sweet potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 1/2 cup(s) mashed bananas
- 8 tablespoon(s) egg whites
- 1/2 cup(s) almond butter
- 1/4 cup(s) almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) pecans chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) whole wheat flour
- In a large bowl, mix sweet potatoes, mashed bananas, egg whites, 1/4 cup almond butter, almond milk, salt and vanilla.
- Place mixture into greased glass baking dish.
- In a separate small bowl, mix brown sugar, chopped pecans, flour and remaining almond butter.
- Top first mixture with the second mixture.
- Bake at 350 °F for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve warm.