Terrific Beef Tenderloin
Love beef tender. Meat a dish that is simply to die for. This delicious beef tenderloin is prepared to perfection. In fact -- it's sure to put a song in your heart.
For 0004 Person(s)
- 16 ounce(s) beef tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon(s) sesame oil; divided
- 2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 2 dash(es) salt
- 1 dash(es) pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon(s) cilantro
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- Brush the meat with 2 teaspoons sesame oil, cayenne pepper and sprinkle with salt.
- Preheat the grill to high, then cook the meat for 30 minutes, turning every 5 minutes.
- Transfer the beef to a roasting pan, cover with foil and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the remaining sesame oil, garlic, cilantro and lemon juice into a bowl and mix well.
- Serve the beef in thick slices and sprinkle with dressing.