Perfect Pork Chops
There's no reason to bust your chops. Instead enjoy these healthy pork chops that get back to the basics. Lime and nectarines lend this staple a citrus flavor. It's the perfect way to get grilling.
For 0004 Person(s)
- 1 ounce(s) rosemary
- 6 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 2 1/3 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil; divided
- 4 pork chops
- 1 dash(es) salt
- 1 dash(es) pepper
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley
- 2 nectarines, chopped
- Put the rosemary, mustard, and olive oil in a bowl and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper, then spread mixture over pork chops.
- Let marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl toss nectarines, lime juice, olive oil, parsley, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Preheat the grill, then cook the chops over hight heat for 3 minutes on each side.
- Top off pork chops with salsa mixture and serve hot.