Lime Soy Vegetable Medley
Goodbye beef, hello meatless Mondays. There's plenty of flavor to savor with this lime-soy veggie medley. You san serve it as a side or with the protein of your choice. Dig in today.
For 0004 Person(s)
- 2 tablespoon(s) reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 floz lime juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) sesame oil
- 1 cup(s) carrots, chopped
- 4 ounce(s) Chinese broccoli, stems and leaves separated, each cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 ounce(s) Chinese long beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 scallions, trimmed, cut diagonally into 1-inch pieces
- Mix soy sauce, lime juice and 1 teaspoon of sesame oil in a resealable bag.
- Add carrots, Chinese broccoli, Chinese long beans and scallions to the mixture.
- Heat a large wok over high heat. Add the remaining oil.
- When the oil is hot add the vegetable mixture.
- Cover well and stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.