Fresh Tomato Salsa
There's nothing like some homemade salsa to wake up your tastebuds. Eliminate the salt, sugar and additives by whipping up a batch of your own. Kick things into gear with this recipe.
For 0004 Person(s)
- 4 ripe tomatoes, cored, seeded, and finely diced.
- 1/4 cup(s) onion, chopped
- 2 chiles jalapeño, stemmed, seeded and minced
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 dash(es) pepper
- 1 floz lime juice
- Stir the tomatoes, onion, jalapeño chiles, cilantro, cumin, sugar, salt, pepper and lime juice in a bowl. Chill and serve.