Mouthwatering Churrasco Steak Salad
Salad doesn't have to be reduced to a simple side. Take this charming churrasco offering for example. It's a rare find when you're looking for gorgeous greens topped with high-quality red meat.
For 0004 Person(s)
- 8 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2/3 tablespoon(s) light maple syrup
- 3 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) thyme
- 1 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 dash(es) pepper
- 16 ounce(s) flank steak
- 6 cup(s) butterhead lettuce
- 4 cup(s) watercress
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cooking spray
- Prepare the vinaigrette by combining the balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, maple syrup, 2 teaspoons of sea salt, and the thyme in a medium bowl.
- Add the olive oil and set aside.
- Season the steak with the remaining salt and pepper. Spray a medium skillet with cooking spray.
- Add the steak and brown for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the steak to a cutting board.
- Combine the lettuce and watercress in a large bowl.
- Add the tomatoes and onion.
- Toss the salad with vinaigrette dressing.
- Cut the steaks crosswise into thin slices.
- Arrange the steak slices on top of the salad and drizzle more vinaigrette over the steak.