Love lasagna? Get ready to sink your teeth into mushroom -- not meat -- madness. This delicious lasagna dish is the perfect warm meal for the entire family. Dig into a new family favorite.
For 0004 Person(s)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup(s) sliced onion
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced garlic
- 16 ounce(s) white mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) vegetable broth
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped green onions
- 2 teaspoon(s) butter
- 1/4 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/8 ounce(s) dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) thyme
- 2 cup(s) skim milk
- 2 cup(s) pasta sauce
- 1 cup(s) reduced fat cream cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 10 ounce(s) lasagne noodles, cooked
- 2 cup(s) mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 cooking spray
- Spray skillet with cooking spray, heat over medium heat until hot.
- Sauté onion and garlic 3 to 4 minutes over medium heat until hot.
- Sauté onion and garlic 3 to 4 minutes; add mushrooms and sauté 5 minutes.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture is dry, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Sauté green onions in butter in medium saucepan until tender. Stir in flour and rosemary and thyme; cook 1 to 2 minutes, stir.
- Add milk and heat to boil, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens.
- Mix in spaghetti sauce, cream cheese, and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese; cook, stir, until sauce is hot and cream cheese is melted, approx. 6 minutes. Add salt and a pepper.
- Stir in 1 cup sauce into mushroom mixture. Spread about 1/2 cup remaining sauce into baking pan; arrange noodles in pan, overlapping edges.
- Spoon 1/2 mushroom mixture and the sweet potato over noodles and spread in 1 cup sauce.
- Repeat layers, ending with layer of noodles and 1 cup sauce.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 Parmesan cheese.
- Bake lasagne, loosely covered, at 350 degrees until noodles and sweet potato are tender, 50 to 60 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.