Easy Thai Spring Rolls
Your tastebuds will spring into action with these thai rolls. Stuffed with a medley of tofu, bean sprouts and carrots, this amazing app is every bit as good as take-out, only a whole lot healthier. You'll be on a roll with this one.
For 0004 Person(s)
- 2 cup(s) bean thread noodles
- 2 garlic cloves, mashed
- 1/8 floz fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) seasoned rice vinegar
- 2/3 tablespoon(s) miso paste
- 1 hickory smoked tofu package
- 1 carrot
- 1 cup(s) fresh bean sprout
- 3 fresh basil leaves
- 8 rice paper sheets
- 8 tablespoon(s) sweet chili sauce, for dipping
- Noodle Preparation
- In a medium pot, boil 4 quarts of water.
- Place bean thread noodles in boiling water until soft.
- Drain in a colander. Carefully cut noodles into 1-inch pieces. Place cut noodles in large bowl.
- Peel garlic and mash it. Place in a separate bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon of fresh lime juice, rice vinegar, and miso paste to garlic bowl. Stir and blend together.
- Pour sauce over noodles and mix all ingredients together.
1. Cut tofu into thin slices Set aside for later.
2. Use a peeler to get small long strands of carrot. Set aside for later.
3. Cut basil into thin strips with scissors.
Spring Roll Assembly
1. Pour warm water into large bowl
2. Place rice papper into warm water until it softens. Then place on a flat clean surface.
3. In the middle of the wrapper, place a few pieces of tofu, a pinch of bean sprouts and shredded carrots. Sprinkle with cut basil and add some bean thread noodles.
4.Wrap the rice paper burrito-style by folding over one side over the fillings. Fold end up towards the middle, then roll over tightly.
5. Place on plate with the seam down.
6. Serve with sweet chili sauce for dipping.