Mediterranean Hummus Wrap
When you want to bypass poultry and beef, this Mediterranean wrap is the way to roll. Prepared with fresh spinach, cucumber, tomatoes and more, it's a great way to go Greek.
For 0006 Person(s)
- 6 tablespoon(s) hummus, plain
- 6 whole wheat flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 1 cup(s) fresh spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup(s) kalamata olives
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) feta cheese crumbles
- 1 cup(s) grape tomato, halved
- Spread hummus on a whole wheat flour tortilla. Use flavored hummus if you prefer.
- Place washed spinach leaves atop of hummus in an even layer.
- Slice cucumber, grape tomatoes, and kalamata olives. Layer those ingredients on top of spinach evenly.
- Crumble Feta cheese over top of the wrap.
- Fold over burrito-style, making sure to wrap and roll tightly, so that it is not loose.
- Seve and enjoy!