Cheddar and Beef Quiche
Beef up your brunch with this quiche. Wow yourself and others with this savory pie without packing on the calories!
For 0008 Person(s)
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup(s) chilled nonfat evaporated milk, whipped
- 1 cup(s) low fat Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup(s) lean ground beef
- 1 pie crust, 9 inch
- 3/4 cup(s) green pepper, chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) onion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a warm skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Saute green peppers and onions. Then, brown ground beef over medium-high heat. Making sure it is browned evenly and cooked through.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, whipped evaporated milk, cheese and browned beef together.
- Spread the mixture into pie crust.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes, then lower oven temperature to 350 degrees and continue to bake for another 15 minutes or until cooked all the way through.
- Let cool and serve!