Spice up the other white meat with this pork chop recipe. Eating healthy doesn't have to be bland and boring. Wake up your palate with these flavors!
For 0008 Person(s)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup(s) prepared yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar, packed
- 4 3/4 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 8 lean pork chops
- 1 dash(es) salt, to taste
- 1 dash(es) fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Beat eggs and mustard together in a small bowl.
- In another small bowl, mix brown sugar and vinegar until sugar is dissolved.
- Add vinegar mixture to the egg mixture.
- With a meat brush, brush pork chops with mixture evenly on both sides, then place in a baking pan.
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Grill pork chops on both sides until juices run clear when you pierce with a fork or for about 10 minutes. Baste once during grilling.
- Serve and enjoy!