Banana Oat Bars
Oat what a feeling! These mouthwatering banana oat bars will give you plenty of reason to jump for joy. For starters, they pack a nutritional punch. They are also chock full of flavor. Dive in!
For 0004 Person(s)
- 2 cup(s) quick oats
- 1/4 cup(s) pecans
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/2 cup(s) raisins
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup(s) unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup(s) almond milk
- Preheat 350 °F.
- In a large bowl mix together oats, pecans, sugar, baking powder and raisins.
- In a separate bowl mix together bananas, applesauce and milk.
- Beat all together.
- Press dough into 9 x 9 baking pan which has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack and cut into bars.