Healthy Chicken and Bean Enchiladas
When it comes to healthy eating, you're on a roll.... literally. Spice up your life with a plate of these enticing enchiladas that are filled with colorful peppers, chicken and beans. Dig in tonight.
For 0004 Person(s)
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced onion
- 16 ounce(s) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup(s) tomato sauce, no salt added
- 2 cup(s) pinto or black beans
- 1 cup(s) corn, frozen, thawed
- 1 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped cilantro
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 8 tortillas
- Sauté green pepper, red pepper, onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Add chicken and sauté until golden brown and cooked through.
- Stir in tomato sauce, beans, corn, chili powder, cumin, onion powder, chopped cilantro and cayenne pepper and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of bean and chicken mixture on each tortilla and roll up.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.