Spinach and Chicken Salad
There's chicken salad... and then there's chicken salad. This mouthwatering medley incorporates onions, olives, oranges, zucchini, peppers and so much more. Not only is it nutritious, it is a satisfying salad when you want a break from the norm.
For 0004 Person(s)
- 1/2 package baby spinach
- 4 chicken breast halves, cooked and sliced
- 8 floz Newman's Own low fat sesame ginger dressing
- 1/2 onions, sliced thin
- 6 kalamata olives
- 1 oranges, peeled and segmented
- 1 zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 ounce(s) fontina cheese, shredded
- Place the spinach in a large bowl.
- Place cooked chicken slices in a plastic bag with 4 ounces of the dressing. Make sure dressing coats the chicken.
- Toss the onions, olives, orange segments, zucchini, bell pepper and cheese.
- Add chicken.
- Dress the salad lightly with remaining dressing and toss ingredients together.