Slow Cooker Smoky Tomatillo Chicken
Poultry in motion. That's what this smoky tomatillo chicken is. Simply toss the ingredients together and let the crockpot do the work. We promise your family will flock to this dish.
For 0004 Serving(s)
- 16 ounce(s) 99% fat free boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 15 tomatillos, shucked and crudely chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) chilpotles, in adobo sauce
- 3 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) chicken stock
- 6 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- In a large slow cooker, mix all ingredients except for the chicken.
- Once thoroughly mixed, add chicken and coat with mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 to 8 hours.
- Serve in warm tortillas or over Spanish rice.