Garlic Bagel Chips
This recipe is a chip of the hole block! We're talking about healthy bagel chips. Transform this breakfast staple into an after-school snack. No matter how you slice them, they're delicious.
For 0008 Serving(s)
- 4 everything bagel, sliced into 1/4-inch thick wedges
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix oil, garlic powder, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Add bagel slices and coat evenly on both sides.
- Evenly place coated bagel slices in a single layer on baking sheets.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, about halfway through, flip bagel slices so that they cook evenly on both sides. Take out of the oven once crisp and golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite creamy dip or hummus.