Brussels Sprouts Gratin
Bring Brussels to your table. These sprouts are a welcomed addition to your table. Spruce up your side offerings with this versatile vegetable.
For 0004 Person(s)
- 2 lean & crispy, bacon style turkey slices, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 16 ounce(s) Brussels sprouts, cleaned and trimmed
- 1 dash(es) salt
- 1 dash(es) pepper
- 1 cooking spray
- 1/4 cup(s) 1% milk
- 4 ounce(s) plain greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) low sodium Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 °F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Add the Brussels sprouts and cook uncovered until tender, about 12 minutes. Drain well and cut in halves. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a skillet and cook turkey bacon until limp but not crisp.
- Add the brussels sprouts, salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium-high heat for about 2 to 5 minutes.
- Use cooking spray to coat a baking dish, add milk and yogurt over the surface.
- Sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Add Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and heated through, 20-25 minutes.