Dill Potato Salad
In a pickle searching for the perfect cookout or party dish? Check out this dill potato salad that is a prepared to her perfection. A healthier alternative to those fat-laden, cream-based sides, this dish does right by your waistline.
For 0008 Serving(s)
- 4 russet potatoes
- 8 tablespoon(s) Hellman's light mayonnaise dressing
- 4 tablespoon(s) apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh chopped dill
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) fresh ground pepper
- 1 cucumber, peeled and seeded, finely chopped
- 8 green onions, chooped
- Wash and peel potatoes. Cut into 3/4 inch cubes.
- Boil potato cubes covered for about 12 minutes or so. Make sure they are tender but firm. Try not to over cook the potatoes. Drain.
- In a large serving bowl, whisk mayonnaise, dill, and apple cider vinegar. Then fold in cucumber and green onions and cooked potato cubes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Combine gently until all potatoes are evenly coated with dressing.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.