Sweet and Spicy Slaw
Side salads aren't the end all, be all. Sometimes you need to mix it up with other fresh vegetables. Take this sweet and spicy slaw dish. Simply toss the ingredients together and serve.
For 0006 Serving(s)
- 3 cup(s) kale, cabbage, and carrot slaw, shredded
- 4 ounce(s) matchstick carrots
- 1/3 cup(s) dried sweetened cranberries
- 1 jalapeno pepper, cut into thin rounds
- 3 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) canola oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) orange zest, grated
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Mix well.
- Serve immediately.