Homestyle Light Ranch Dressing
No doubt about it -- salad dressing has a rap for being loaded with sugar, calories and a ton of fat. Not so with this homemade medley. We've taken one of the most in-demand dressings and prepared it in a healthy fashion. Enjoy!
For 0001 Batch(es)
- 3 tablespoon(s) light mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup(s) greek yogurt, plain
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) cold water
- 1/2 garlic clove, crushed
- 2/3 tablespoon(s) chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) parsley
- 1/3 tablespoon(s) fresh dill, chopped
- 1 dash(es) salt, to taste
- 1 dash(es) pepper, to taste
- Whisk all ingredients together in a medium bowl. Store in a jar in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.