Sweet and Tangy Corn on the Cob
Corn on the cob shouldn't be served plain Jane. Spice things up with this rousing rendition that features garlic, brown sugar, red pepper, chili powder and more. Fabulous finger food at its finest. Yum...
For 0006 Serving(s)
- 6 Ears of sweet corn in husks
- 2 tablespoon(s) light butter
- 4 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- Peel back corn husks up to 1 in. from the bottom and remove the silk. Rewrap corn in husks and secure with kitchen string. Soak corn in cold water for 1 hour.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill corn, covered, over medium heat for 25-30 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Remove string before serving.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt butter. Add the garlic, brown sugar, red pepper flakes and chili powder and mix. Spread atop of the corn before serving.