Maple-Glazed Grilled Chicken
Maple syrup isn't just for pancakes. Make the most of this breakfast fixture for dinner and lunch. We're talking about maple-glazed grilled chicken. It's a healthy, mouth-watering offering to which your loved ones will flock.
For 4 Serving(s)
- 4 chicken breasts, skinless, boneless
- 5 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1/4 cup(s) ketchup
- 3 tablespoon(s) maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 1 dash(es) salt, to taste
- 1 dash(es) ground black pepper, to taste
- Flatten your chicken the chicken using plastic wrap and a meat mallet. Pound the chicken until it is evenly flattened.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the canola oil, ketchup, maple syrup, salt and pepper. Pour over the chicken in an airtight container and allow to marinate in the fridge for two hours or more.
- Warm the grill to medium heat, brush olive oil onto grill pan to avoid sticking. Grill chicken for 4 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Pour rest of marinade on top of chicken for extra flavoring.