Grilled Chicken Cucumber Avocado Salad
Face it, no matter how much of a healthy eater you are, grilled chicken can become tiresome. Shake mealtime up with this appetizing alternative that incorporates cucumber and avocado. It is the ultimate way to top off this perfect poultry dish.
For 4 Person(s)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 3 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 4 chicken breast
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tomato, choopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 2 avocado, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 cup(s) lettuce
- In a medium size bowl, combine the garlic, lemon juice, orange juice, cumin, 1 tablespoon of parsley, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and oil.
- Add the chicken breast and marinade for one hour.
- Grill the chicken over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
- In a small bowl, combine 1.5 teaspoons of extra-virgin olive oil, parsley, onion, tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado and the remaining orange juice.
- Cut grilled chicken into strips.
- Place chicken on a bed of lettuce and top with avocado-cucumber mixture.