Quick and Easy Vegetarian Pancakes
Get ready to flip over these fantastic vegetarian flapjacks. Give your cereal bowl a rest and treat your loved ones. Not only are these fluffy pancakes healthy and delicious, they are also very easy and quick to make.
For 0004 Person(s)
- 1 cup(s) pancake mix
- 3/4 cup(s) almond milk
- 1/2 ounce(s) unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped bananas
- 1/3 cup(s) blueberries
- Mix pancake mix, almond milk and applesauce in a medium bowl.
- Stir together until batter is smooth.
- Lightly grease frying pan on medium heat. Scoop about 1/2 cup of the mixture onto the pan.
- Add desired amount of banana and blueberries. Let cook until bubbles start forming.
- Then flip pancake to the other side and add more banana and blueberries.
- Cook until golden brown.