Batter up! If you're a fan of tempura, wait until you veg out with this delicious dish. Enjoy a healthier take on this traditional favorite. It's sure to be a hit.
For 0004 Person(s)
- 1 Cooking spray
- 8 tablespoon(s) egg whites
- 1 1/2 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1 dash(es) salt
- 1 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and sliced
- 1 yellow onion, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) green beans, trimmed, sliced
- 1 zucchini, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cup(s) fresh shiitake mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 tablespoon(s) almond butter
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Grease baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Use a bowl to combine egg whites, bread crumbs and salt. Set aside.
- Using another bowl, toss the carrots sweet potato, onion, green beans, zucchini and mushrooms in flour.
- Dip vegetables into the egg and then dip into bread crumbs mixture and coat thoroughly.
- Drizzle the vegetables in coconut butter. Bake for 10 minutes. Serve.