All About the Heart Artichoke Salad
Here's good reason to get choked up. This heart-healthy salad makes artichokes the guest of honor. Enjoy a fresh offering that's off the beaten path. It's ideal for a starting dish or as a main meal for lunch or dinner.
For 0004 Person(s)
- 4 ounce(s) spinach
- 8 ounce(s) pasta, cooked and drained
- 35 pitted kalamata olives, drained
- 28 ounce(s) artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- Wash spinach and remove stems.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Toss all ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.