Peter wasn't the only pumpkin eater. And with good reason. These homemade pumpkin bars will give you your fill of everything orange. Easy to make and hard to resist, there are winner among adults and kids alike.
For 0004 Person(s)
- 12 tablespoon(s) egg whites
- 1 cup(s) unsweetened applesauce
- 48 packets Splenda
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 3/4 cup(s) canned pumpkin
- Mix all ingredients together. Put in greased and floured pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes. Serve.