Sweet Honey Granola
This cereal is as sweet as can bee! Honey and oats combined with crunchy nuts and dried fruit is the best way to start any day. Get buzzing and cook up this scrumptious cereal.
For 0004 Serving(s)
- 1 1/2 cup(s) rolled oats
- 2 tablespoon(s) sunflower seeds
- 1/10 cup(s) pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) almond slices
- 1/10 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Mix honey, cinnamon, and vanilla extract together in small bowl placed over a pot of hot/boiling water (this makes the honey easier to stir).
- Stir together dry ingredients, except craisins, on a foil lined sheet, then use your hands to stir in honey mixture.
- Bake on sheet pan for about 15 minutes in a 325 degree oven, stirring once or twice during cooking. When it's ready it will be just barely tanned.
- As soon as you take it out of the oven stir in the dried fruit and let cool.