Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
This recipe is on fire. Enjoy a dish that is bursting with buffalo flavor. Talk about an offering that's poultry in motion. Dig into these slow-cooked buffalo chicken lettuce wraps.
For 6 Serving(s)
- 24 ounce(s) chicken breast, boneless skinless
- 3 celery stalks, two chopped for topping
- 1/2 onions, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth, low sodium
- 16 tablespoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 6 lettuce leaves, bib
- Mix in a slow cooker chicken, onions, celery stalks, garlic and broth. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours
- Remove chicken, keep a 1/2 cup of broth and throw away rest.
- Shred chicken with two forks and return to slow cooker with 1/2 cup broth and hot sauce. Set on high for 30 mins.
- To make lettuce wraps, use 1/2 cup of buffalo chicken sauce in each leaf, top with chopped celery and light ranch dressing.
- Serve and enjoy!