Creamy Avocado Dressing
Sugary, fatty, high-calorie salad dressings are the pits. But not this homemade avocado dressing that's awesomely all natural. When you're looking for a healthy option to top off your salad, smooth things out with this recipe.
For 0004 Person(s)
- 1 avocado
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup(s) lime juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- Cut the avocado lengthwise. Open the two halves to expose the pit.
- Remove the pit and scoop out the flesh.
- Place avocado, tomato, lime juice, cilantro, yogurt, shallots, garlic, and cayenne pepper in a blender.
- Blend until smooth in texture.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.