Super Scrambled Avocado and Eggs
Scrambling for a healthy breakfast recipe? This is eggs-actly when you've been looking for. Prepared with our favorite fruit/not-fruit, this avocado infused egg dish is hardly the pits.
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 avocado
- 2 Organic Cage-free Large Brown Fresh Eggs
- 1/10 cup(s) skim milk
- 1/4 cup(s) onions, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1 dash(es) salt
- 1 dash(es) pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) chives
- Halve, pit, and peel avocado and cut into 1/4 inch pieces. Set aside.
- Beat eggs and milk together in a small bowl until smooth. Stir in onion, cheese, salt and pepper.
- In a non-stick skillet heat olive oil over medium heat, pour in eggs, and cook, stirring constantly, until they reach the desired consistency.
- Remove from skillet and stir in avocado.
- Garnish with fresh chives.