Chock-full of veggies and tasty ingredients, give these tortilla creations a spin when you're tired of the same old sandwich!
For 4 Batch(es)
- 8 tablespoon(s) vegetable cream cheese
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- 2 cup(s) shredded bib lettuce
- 8 ounce(s) boars head turkey breast slices (about 8 slices)
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup(s) cucumber, grated
- Lay out tortillas and spread veggie cream cheese over the entire area of each one.
- Place 0.25 cup of lettuce, 2 slices of turkey, and 1 tbsp of grated carrots, and cucumber on half of each tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla at the edge of where the turkey is placed.
- Wrap tortilla in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Unwrap the tortilla from the plastic wrap and cut into 1-inch slices.
- Place on a serving dish and serve.