Baked Apple Slices
Want a sweet treat, but not all the calories commonly found in those delicious desserts? These scrumptious apple slices will satisfy your cravings. Go ahead and try these red delicious treats! They have plenty of appeal.
For 0008 Serving(s)
- 10 apples, red delicious, cored and peeled
- 2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 3/4 cup(s) brown sugars
- 2 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 dash(es) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place cut and peeled apples in a mixing bowl and gently mix all the ingredients together.
- Put apples in a non-stick pan; cover and place in the oven.
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring at least once every 15 minutes.
- Once they are soft, cook for another few minutes to thicken the cinnamon sauce.
- Mix in large bowl, serve and enjoy!