Seasoned Kale Chips
You say potato. We say kale. Especially when discussing healthy snacks. A great alternative to overly processed chips, these homemade favorites are the ideal snack for your loved ones.
For 0004 Serving(s)
- 4 fresh kale leaves, rinsed and dried
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 dash(es) salt, to taste
- 1 dash(es) black pepper, to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) garlic salt, to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) onion powder, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Take Kale leaves and remove the large vein, cutting into 2-inch pieces.
- Toss with oil and seasoning and spread onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until crispy, watching carefully to not brown the leaves.
- Salt and serve.