Who says there ain't no cure for the dinnertime blues? We have a simple fix for your culinary conundrum. Lettuce introduce you to chili salad. Hot meets cold for a mouth-watering meal.
For 0005 Person(s)
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced fat sour cream
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, chopped
- 1 1/2 ounce(s) traditional plain greek yogurt
- 1 dash(es) pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 16 ounce(s) lean ground turkey
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) chili powder
- 1/3 tablespoon(s) coriander
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 3 3/4 cup(s) kidney beans
- 1 whole peeled tomatoes, cut up and drained
- 4 floz water
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onions, chopped
- Blend sour cream, tomatoes, cilantro, yogurt, and pepper.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Add oil to a large skillet and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add turkey and cook for about 7 to 10 minutes; Drain fat.
- Stir in chili powder, coriander, cumin, garlic powder, oregano and cayenne pepper.
- Add the beans, tomatoes, and water.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Layer greens, chili meat, green pepper, and onions onto each plate.
- Drizzle with chilled dressing.