Vegetarian Mexican Soup
This salsa-filled Mexican soup will have your tastebuds dancing in deliciousness! Short on time? It’s no problema, thanks to this super easy to make soup. No need to worry about what’s for dinner. Arriba! Arriba! Andale! Andale -- it’s speedy scrumptiousness soup to the rescue!
For 0004 Person(s)
- 1 cup(s) chunky salsa
- 2 cup(s) canned black beans
- 1 cup(s) frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 cup(s) vegetarian broth
- 4 tablespoon(s) reduced fat sour cream
- In a medium saucepan combine salsa, black beans, corn and broth.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer.
- Garnish each serving with a dollop of sour cream.