It's time to grub on guacamole greatness. This avocado dip is too good to pass up. It’s simple and smooth with just the right kick to get those tastebuds jumping. Spread on anything from sandwiches, burgers and burritos or use it as a dip for chips.
For 0004 Person(s)
- 3 hass avocados
- 1 juice of medium lime
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 Campari medium cocktail tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoon(s) jalapeño, minced
- Spoon avocado pulp out of skin and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add lime juice and salt.
- Smash up until slightly smooth but still chunky.
- Add tomatoes, cilantro and jalapeño and stir to combine. Serve.